Nonprofit Professionals make a critical and irreplaceable contribution to our communities. Thank you to the thousands of individuals who dedicate their time, talents, and energy to making a difference in the world. As changemakers, you are on the frontlines of social change. With turmoil all around us, we can easily become overwhelmed and overworked. Here are 8 nonprofit-inspired inspirational quotes to remind you how important you are and to keep you motivated!
1. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “Your greatness is not what you have, it’s what you give.” – Unknown
4. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
– Maya Angelou
5. “We are very very small but we are profoundly capable of very, big things.”
– Stephen Hawking
6. “Let your smile change the world. But don’t let the world change your smile.”
7. “A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.” – Unknown
8. “Find something you are passionate about and let that drive you in this nonprofit world.” – Bob Kendrick
Get nonprofit tips and tools delivered right to your inbox by joining The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Newsletter. Our bimonthly newsletter will make sure you know what’s happening with our network of social sector leaders.